Air Conditioning Repair
Call the Pros for AC Repair Near Richardson, TX
Every AC company will promise you icy cold temperatures on the hottest day of the year. They swear you'll be first on the list should you need a repair and when the repairman doesn't make it that day, they kindly schedule a new time.
AC Pros of Richardson, TX, won't just promise - we'll deliver. Not only will we bring the icy air, but we'll also bring the knowledge and know-how to repair your AC correctly the first time so that your cool future quickly becomes your cold reality.
24 Hour Emergency Service / No Overtime Fees
How Do I Know When My AC Needs A Repair?
Sometimes it's obvious that your AC needs to be fixed, like when it breaks down completely. Other times, it can be harder to tell what the issue is. Knowing some of the most common AC issues will help you know when to call on a professional for help.
- Excess moisture. An increase in humidity in your home can be a sign that the evaporator coil or drain is not functioning properly and now your unit is leaking as well as taking on bacteria to recirculate into your air.
- You’re hot but he’s not. If you’re in the bedroom taking a nap, and he’s in the office with his feet up watching TV, you should feel identical levels of comfort. An imbalance in airflow is another sign you might want to call AC Pros.
- You’re paying too much for AC. Air Conditioners are not cheap, but neither are giant gas or electric bills. If your energy bills are rising for no obvious reason, your air conditioner is probably having problems.
- Strange noises from your AC. When your favorite show is interrupted by grinding, squealing and banging noises, your AC may be calling for help. Loose parts and other mechanical issues can make a racket and should always be inspected by a professional to avoid damage and safety hazards.
- Frequent cycling on and off. When your AC is struggling to get the temperature just right, you may hear it turning on and off and back on. This could mean your AC isn't properly fitted to your home, the air filters are clogged or there is an underlying issue that needs to be repaired.
- Unpleasant odors. No one likes lingering odors. If an unpleasant smell doesn't go away no matter how much you clean, it may be coming from the AC vents and an indication of mold or bacterial growth that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
There are many things you can do to maintain your air conditioner throughout the year. Sometimes, though, it's better to call an expert. Your AC has many electrical and chemical components that need to be handled with care. If you notice any problems that aren't fixed with a breaker reset or a filter change, call the AC Pros!
AC Repair In Richardson, TX
Finding the cause of an AC problem is key to making sure it stays away for good. Our technicians know the ins and outs of diagnosing and resolving both common and complex AC problems. Whether it's a faulty compressor, refrigerant leak, or malfunctioning thermostat, we have the expertise to fix it promptly and efficiently. We use high-quality parts and equipment to ensure long-lasting repairs.
AC Maintenance & Tune-Up
Just like your car, AC equipment needs regular inspection and maintenance to keep running at optimal performance. Scheduling your preventative AC tune-up in the early spring helps extend the system lifespan, lower cooling costs and lessen the chance of major repairs and breakdowns. Staying on top of minor air conditioning concerns will ensure it's ready to keep you cool, no matter how hot it gets outside.
24-Hour Emergency AC Repair
Texas summers are more than an annoyance - they can be downright dangerous. When your AC goes out in the middle of the night, you don't have time to wait around for a repair. AC Pros has you covered with 24/7 emergency AC repair and no overtime fees. We know that breakdowns wait for no one, so we are here for you anytime you need us.
Air Duct Cleaning
Without proper cleaning, air ducts can become clogged with dust, dirt and debris, making it hard for your AC to push air through the vents and regulate temperature. Dust buildup also circulates your home, worsening Texas allergies and lowering indoor air quality. AC Pros offers professional ductwork cleaning to eliminate buildup, improve air circulation and provide fresh air to every room.
Central Air Installation
When it's time for a new central air system, it's important to pick the right equipment for proper sizing and performance. We offer a wide range of air conditioning products and will help you select the perfect fit for your needs and budget. We understand that a long lifespan starts with the day your system is installed. That's why we take the time to properly replace your old unit, check every connection and test for proper performance.
Making Richardson More Comfortable, One Appointment at a Time
Just as we pride ourselves on our top-notch equipment and stellar technicians, we pride ourselves on our customers' comfort. Any interruption of that comfort falls in our jurisdiction.
If the AC stops running in your Richardson, TX, home, our 24/7 emergency service will respond immediately. Our reputation speaks for itself. When it's 2 am and the AC is broken, and you're digging through the closet for an old box fan you're almost positive you didn't trash, your first call should be to AC Pros. We won't take your discomfort lightly, and we won't string you along with promises of technicians who never appear.
Has your AC stopped running? Call AC Pros for quick, responsive service that will fix your problem fast. Call us at 972-591-0199 today.